General Conditions of Sale
- FIT is providing services to institutional clients only (companies, institutes, universities).
- There is no minimum order value. However, shipping cost may take a big share of smaller orders.
- Payment terms are 30 days net from the invoice date. Payment should be made with international money transfer in the currency invoiced. All bank charges related to the transfer are on the purchaser side. Purchaser may be additionally charged for delay after the payment is due.
- All risks of item ownership upon delivery are purchaser’s, even if payment is still due.
- Purchaser should check the goods on delivery. Complaints will be considerated upon notification (backed by adequate documentation) if received within 30 days from delivery.
- Amendments or cancellations may not be accepted after the order is placed.
- Upon quotation request, our office will provide shipment date.
- Orders in stock are sent on the first office day after order confirmation.
- In case item is non-stock, typical shipment time is roughly 4 weeks.
- In case of bulk order, individual arrangement is available upon quotation.
- If order consists of both in stock and non-stock items, earlier partial shipment is possible on request.
- Please note, that for some items and destinations delivery may be very long or even impossible due to local shipping restrictions.
- Upon quotation request, our office will provide exact delivery cost.
- For orders above 1000 euro delivery is free (in EU).
- Please note, that depending on the destination, product, items weight and volume, cost may vary.
Purity and product specifications are available online in product catalogue.
Certificates of Analysis (CoA) for specific order are available on request.
Conditions of Use
Products offered by FIT are for research use only. Products should be used by correctly qualified persons using adequate protective clothing and safety measures.
The purchaser acknowledges that there may be hazards associated with the use of products. The purchaser agrees to be responsible for making aware of such hazards, for passing adequate safety instructions and to equip with protective clothing all personnel concerned. The purchaser assumes all responsibility for the results of product use, combination with any other articles or substances in any process and for the safe disposal of the product in accordance with applicable laws.
FIT will exchange or refund defective or non-conforming product given that adequate documentation will be provided. In such case, FIT will not be subject to any obligations or liabilities, whether arising out of breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or other theories of law, with respect to products provided by FIT, or any undertakings, acts or omissions relating thereto. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, FIT specifically disclaims any liability for property or personal injury, damages, penalties, special or punitive damages, damages or lost profits or revenues, loss of use of product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost substitute products, facilities or services, downtime, shutdown or slowdown costs, or for any other type of economic loss and for claims of the purchasers customers or any third party for any such damages. FIT shall not be liable for and disclaims all consequential, incidental and contingent damages whatsoever.
The purchaser shall indemnify FIT from and against any and all losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and other costs of defending any action) that FIT may sustain or incur as a result of any claim of breach of contract, tort (including negligence, breach of implied warranty, strict liability in tort) or other theories of law, by the purchasers, its officers, agents or employees, its successors and assigns, and its customers, or other persons, whether direct or indirect, in connection with the use of the product furnished thereunder.
Purchaser agrees, in case of any disagreement, to try to solve it amicably first. Any disputes that cannot be solved amicably, shall be governed in all respects by the polish civil law.
Legal disclaimer required by local law:
Oferta przedstawiona na stronie ma charakter informacyjny i nie stanowi oferty handlowej w rozumieniu kodeksu cywilnego oraz innych właściwych przepisów prawnych.
FIT Sp. z o.o. prowadzi sprzedaż wyłącznie dla klientów instytucjonalnych.